Sunday, 22 May 2011

Secrets and why we do what we do

I am a very personal guy. I hate broadcasting my life as everytime i have, things go drastically wrong and i end up getting really hurt or looking like an idiot. There are many reasons for this, and no one seems to understand why i do the things i do. It doesnt really bother me that much, but when i get to know new people they always think im hiding something. Trust me, im not.

Im not a massive fan of secret relationships. I have been in a couple and i had my reasons on why this is the case, but i was never a massive fan. This being said, sometimes things like this need to stay a secret. There are many reasons why this is the case. It could be work related, family related, health related or any other personal issue that a person could be going through at a certain time.

Just because you are in this situation doesn't make you untrustworthy. I consider my self pretty trustworthy, just because im a private person who doesnt like my business spread around the world, shouldn't make me seem like im a sneak.

Anyway enough of that.

Reece leaves today. Feels pretty shit house knowing that its just going to be me for a while, without my sidekick. This bums me out on many levels. The first is the absolute stupidity we used to get up to. The booze, the drugs, the talk of women. I will miss those times. The second are the arguments over stupid things. I would always use wikipedia or google to prove my point, and he would always ignore it, tell me to "Fuck off" and storm off. The third is our late night chats. Religion, Women, Games, Music, Stupid things we have done in the past and stupid things we are planning to do in the future. These are just a few of the conversations we've had in the past. It was very odd for us to go a day without seeing each other or talking to each other.

As they say, all good things come to an end. Living with him wasnt only good, it was awesome.

A very bummed out and sad James out.

No comments:

Post a Comment