Tuesday, 10 May 2011

Beginnings.

Beginnings. They can be scary, they can be exciting. No matter what, they are always there. As I sit here and ponder all the beginnings of my life, I wonder, if any of them had been different, what would be different about me?? Don't get me wrong, i love the life i have and the people i know, but i am also one who over thinks every situation that i get myself into. And trust me, i get myself into lots.

A beginning im starting today is this blog. Maybe it will be like every other blog like thing i have ever done, where i work on it for a certain short amount of time, and then lose the ambition of doing it. Or maybe it will help people, i will make millions and retire at 30 and live in Spain. I like the second, although i was never a massive fan of Spain. I'd have to think of another country i think.

So here it goes.

Recently a lot of changes have been happening. I got a full time position at my work place, which is something i have wanted for 3 years. In the space of a term (I work at a school) I have been promoted. Helped with the technical and data side of building a new building, helped make a movie and start a laptop program that has never been done like this in the world. Let's just say i have been very, very busy. This is a beginning for me i think. At 25 i have achieved more than i expected to achieve at 35. I have to say, im pretty damn happy with that.

Anyway, ill leave it there. Ill keep going on with this for as long as i can be bothered.

There are other beginnings happening to, but i wont talk about them until i see where they go......

No comments:

Post a Comment